Are you are feeling the pressure of not enough time in the day? Is your family over-scheduled and overwhelmed, or just as busy as you are? Who will pick up the slack? Many families today have few minutes left over in the day to tackle ordinary housecleaning chores. If you and your family is trapped in a time crunch, it may be time to reevaluate priorities to insure that necessary maintenance for your home is included. More...
Call Us Now: 610-790-3100
We find that our clients are very satisfied with their cleaning, because TruClean staff are professional and dedicated to their work.
We offer value service and exceptional care for your needs. We always remember: its about your house, you, and the health of your family.
Every member of our team is trained in the following cleaning techniques for efficient and spotless results.
- Toilets: thouroughly scrub lid, seat, base, interior, back and handle.
- Floors: vacuum and hand mop, with extra attention given to the areas around the toilet.
- Shower: carefully scrub walls, floor, ceiling, fixtures (knobs, soap dish, shower head), door (both sides), door handle (both sides) and wash the floor mat.
- Bathtub: gently scrub walls of the entire tub (inside and out), fixtures (shower head, knobs, faucet, soap dish).
- Sinks: in, under, and around, including knobs and faucets; soup dish ( in, under and around), toothbrush holder (in , under and around).
- Mirrors: windex all the way to the top.
- Light fixtures: exterior dusted and light bulbs replaced as needed.
Other: neatly clean the door knob, light switch plates, window ledges, dust off baseboard heaters, registers and vents.
- Floors: vacuum and hand mop
- Counters and back splashes: wash (and steam clean as necessary), leave dry
- Sink: scrub and disinfect ( including faucet and drain) inside and around the edge
- Stove top and drip pans: scrub clean
- Outside of appliances: wipe down and dust
- Microwave: wash inside and out, dry out
- Top of refrigerator: dusted, wipe clean
- All cabinet fronts: wipe off grease and polish as needed.
- Other: empty trash can, dust ceiling fan, window sills, baseboards; wipe light switches.
Pictures and knick knacks: hand wipe (reasonably) or dust off carefully.
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures: dust off.
- Cobwebs: thoroughly remove with swiffer.
- Blinds and windowsills: dust and hand wipe.
- Molding and woodwork: dust, and wash.
- Baseboards: dust and hand wash.
- Lamps and lampshades: neatly dust off.
- Pictures and knick knacks: dust clean.
- Furniture: wipe off dust and polish if required.
- Mirrors: apply windex, and wipe clean.
- Stairs: vacuum and dust off.
- Floors: vacuum and/or hand mop clean.
One Time Cleaning
- Moving In: Usually people don't have a chance to do a thorough cleaning before the stuff arrives; Instead, they have to clean around things, which is not ideal.
- Kitchen: Maybe because we really hate dirty kitchens, plus we find that people's cooking smells still linger long after they're gone, we usually tackle the kitchen first. It's also the place where you really spend a lot of time, thus, we'd make sure we've cleaned every surface. We might find that the previous owners barely used their stove or kitchen cupboards - lucky us!
- Appliances: This is where we may need to use a heavy-duty cleaner, which may include appliance cleaner, such as a wax or paste. Occasionally, we'd also use baking soda and water, along with sponges or a heavy-duty cloth.
- Refrigerator: Even if it's been cleaned out, it's always a good idea to clean it well; We'd remove the drawers and bins and wash them out. Wash the inside walls and shelves; remove anything that can be removed and wash it separately in the sink or bathtub.
- Counters, vanities, sinks and toilets usually require much effort to remove any debris and residue. Normally, we would use chlorine-free bleach to clean the sinks, toilets and vanities. Sink odors are removed by mixing baking soda and water together, and pouring the mix down the drain. We also clean backsplashes with a mild cleaner or baking soda and water.
Walls: First, we remove all dust and cobwebs, especially in corners and around heating vents. Next, we wash the walls making sure that any dirt or cobwebs that linger behind are wiped away. Wipe the molding and baseboards after that.
Finally, we clean the light switch plates and along any door frames.
Floors: Whenever you move into a new home that has carpet, it's best to steam clean it prior to your move date. If that isn't in your budget, or the previous occupants claimed they had the carpets cleaned, then we'd thoroughly vacuum. We'd suggest you ask the previous owners if they had any pets; if they did, you may want to protect against possible fleas, especially if you have pets of your own. For wood floors or faux wood, sweep the floor well, making sure to clean under heating vents and under appliances. Use a mild soap to clean its surface; wood soaps, such as Murphy's, work well to remove dirt and give it a polished shine. Smells great, too!
- Rental Apartment Cleaning: Once the tenant moved out, we start a fine tooth-comb (literally in some cases) top to bottom cleaning. Bathrooms scrubbing and kitchen disinfecting is a must! Refrigerator disassembled, cleaned and reassembled, and carpets are either steam cleaned or vacuumed. It always helps to remove junk that's left behind and wash tilt-in windows inside-out. Sometimes, we'd give a hand with replacing light bulbs, install missing smoke detectors or replacing a lock. We guarantee that your rental will be the cleanest the new tenant will ever move into.
- Seasonal Deep Cleaning: Old-fashioned hand scrubbing and cleaning.
- Before/After Party: Get ready - to party. Invite us too!
- Real Estate Showing: Impressions matter!
- Post Construction Clean-Up: Whatever it takes!
TruClean customers always have better things to do with their time...
Painting, Window Installation, Bathroom Upgrade, Flooring Replacement, Cabinets Installation, Tiling, Faucets, and More...
Any and all of these home projects are important to you. And surely all need to be done. However, the price to pay is asking yourself on Sunday night, "Where did the weekend go?"- rather than feeling relaxed, rested, and ready for another week.
This may be part of a general personal-time crunch. According to the USA Today Magazine only 19% of Americans say they like doing chores around the house, but 44% spend a lot of time doing them. Only 10% enjoy running errands, but 26% spend a lot of weekend time doing that.
How about taking the next weekend off and
let dedicated professionals take care of the job?
You owe it to yourself to spend your time with friends and family, be outdoors, read for pleasure, attend church, childrens activities or sporting event. Get it off your mind quickly.
Be sure to take advantage of TruClean's unique "solid brick unconditional guarantee" and entrust your project with us.
The Value of A Well Maintained Home
When it comes to improving home values and allowing for a quick resale opportunity, most people look to the obvious: kitchen, bathrooms, updating color schemes, and even landscaping, but have you ever thought about yourself?
Since your home is one of the biggest investments you have, you should enjoy it as much as you can. It requires regular maintenance and repair, -like everything else.
Due to a mixed economy and high costs, flat property values and uncertain times, some home owners are hesitant to continue improving their homes.
Are these valid reasons or not? We think,
- not any more.
The economy is on the right track for the recovery. The improvement costs fell to the levels where home improving makes sense.
Interest on home improvement loans are lowest ever. The great home improvement companies are not too busy anymore. Government tax energy credits are abundant as ever!
Naturally, these are all great reasons to take advantage of the opportunities and save.
24/7 Handymen.com is TruClean-affiliated online service which offers the experienced, licensed and insured contractors to handle all of your home improvement needs:
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Painting, Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Carpentry, Windows and Doors, Flooring, Concrete, Gates and Fences, Gutters and Downspouts, Carpet Replacement, Outdoor Improvements, and Complete Home Renovations.
Our Success is Happy Customers!
It important for us to do not just a great, but exceptional job!
And we know, we will!
Book Us: 610-790-3100